The Supanova Conflict P1 The Supanova Conflict P1

Good, but too short.

The graphics in this movie were brilliant. All the sound effects and stuff was good as well. However, it almost took longer to load than it did to view. It didn't really go anywhere. You didn't have to cram as many references as you possibly could in there, either. I'm sure there'll be plenty of chances to do that when the next part comes out in however many years. (Hint: do one series at a time.)

Overall, not too bad, but this would've been much better if you held out for longer and finished the whole first part.

Homestar in College Homestar in College

This was just... so cool...

This was just awesome. The voices weren't imitated very well, but hey, a bad imitation is a small price to pay for a quality animation. The ending music was pretty cool. It may even rival my own Flash animations.

Are you sure you got the graphics from Google Image? Seems to me like they are some pretty good vector graphics to me. BUT I DON'T CARE! It was just... awexome.

I am Super Sam.

Flashimator responds:

Yep, all the real stuff was Google'd. Except that one dorm picture... I took that one myself.

BIZARRE BIZARRE

Randomness = very yes

When you make a random flash, it has to be just the right amount of random, which is 95-100%. Your flash falls within the upper part of that range. Nice animation and such.

Genesis - Part 1 Genesis - Part 1

Nice effort, good flash

I rather enjoyed this Flash. It did seem to have a bit of a lack of storyline, but it was good nonetheless. Oh, and Eternal Complexity is good.

Jaylaw-theman responds:

What is it with you and hating my movies! Alot of people thought this was good! Why do you hate it!?

Itchy & Scratchy 1 Itchy & Scratchy 1

This was really... really... really... good.

You would have to be a Simpsons fan to get that.

Anyway, on topic, it was a great movie. Good character drawing, great storyline, the only thing that could've been improved was more sound. But hey, the graphics make up for it anyway.

BTW, was that Homer's burp?

Simpsons Intro Remix Simpsons Intro Remix

Nice one!

I haven't seen a Simpsons thing as good as this since Simpsons Toxic Boogie. Keep up the good work!

bouncy-ball 1 bouncy-ball 1

Not bad, Not bad

Not a bad movie, maybe next time do something with colour and make it longer.

A Ki10 Cartoon A Ki10 Cartoon

WTF

How the heck did this get to a score of 2.97? Is everybody around here as dumb as a doorknob? Wait, no, that's an insult - the doorknob has much more intelligence then anybody who voted more then 0.

Mario Outtakes Preview Mario Outtakes Preview

Do us a favour...

...and leave this as a preview. Never, ever make it into a full movie. Ever.

I dunno o_O I dunno o_O

How about you call it 'The Supreme Idiot'

Because that's what I thought. (The guy, not the flash) It was excellent - it's brilliance made up for it's short length. I must-see for any... well... anyone! (Anyone who says otherwise is a jerk)

In short, make more, I loved it!

Confuzzled responds:

Wow, this toons getting a nice little fanbase all of a sudden, I think i'm gonna make a lot more like it, I put days of work into other toons that get less reconition than this, this was a quick toon to show the portal I'm not dead LOL