Windows XP: Home Edition Windows XP: Home Edition

Not many features

There wasn't really much to this. It was okay, but I've seen better. Much better. This hardly had anything to it. Ooo, real time! How thrilling.

Anyway, now I'll give some suggestions. More stuff! This didn't have much at all. Next, make a real progress bar. If you can't be bothered, at least pretend it's a real progress bar. If you're going to be using real time, either make it 24-hour or make it AM or PM. If you want to make it even better, give the user a choice.

Overall, I feel better could be done.

The Do Anything Game! The Do Anything Game!

Impressive

Wasn't good, wasn't bad. I like how you say it includes "realistic policeman". I agree. The game was a little small, and there was a certain element of craziness. Nice job.

Insane Marbles Insane Marbles

Boring, Annoying and Just Plain Stupid

Just kidding. It was fun and addictive (even though I could only get to 50%)! It ran a little slow and I had to sacrifice quality, but other then that you did a great job.

I found out how to trick the evil monsters as well ;)

Futurama - Shoot Bender 2 Futurama - Shoot Bender 2

Nice job

Since I am a Futurama fan also, I found this game quite fun. The graphics were excellent, and it was overall a good play.

I would love to see you add a Level 2 to this.

Hardball 03 Improved Hardball 03 Improved

Not bad, not bad.

It's a pretty good game, nice graphics, simple gameplay. Just a tip though - don't keep submitting new versions, just upload over the old version. Contact me if you don't know how.

Bob & Joe Bob & Joe

Cool

For those who don't know, you press the '0' key on the numpad to shoot.

Cool game, has a little replay value. Not as good as your snake games though.

Ratman Ralph Ratman Ralph

High Score - 1650

Loved this game - it was fun, challenging and enjoyable. Keep up the good work.

Snakeman Steve Snakeman Steve

Thouroughly Enjoyed It

Great snake game. It was simple, and I liked the fact that you could turn whatever way you wanted.

Cave Escape Cave Escape

Nice, addictive game

Not bad! I almost got to 4,000. It's a cool game, nice and easy to play but hard to master. Keep up the good work.

Snake Snake Snake Snake Snake Snake

...

It just wasn't really addictive for some reason. Boring. That's all I've got to say.